retirement on the horizon but not ready to throw in the towel in just yet?
shift YOUR FOCUS, remove the noise and distractions so you can better understand what you're here to create next.
You are a multi-faceted professional and there's something else you're here to do more of. Now is the time to develop your own creative process to make space for what you've always wanted to do.surrender to curiosity
You've not fully embraced who you are. The story you keep telling yourself is that anyone could do what you do. But they can't.
This translates as not enough planning to account for the important work you really want to do, not prioritizing and evolving your value, maybe even crediting all the hard work, skills and abilities you've acquired over a tenured profession to external factors. And this might be leaving you feeling like an imposter in your own skin.
It's time to develop your creative process and allow the unique presentation and delivery of your ideas, products or offerings you're ready to bring to the world to actually happen.
your dedicated observer & sounding board
When you're clear what's important to you and you make that the centerpeice of your life, you need to do whatever you can to support it. And when you have the ability to focus more energy on it, you need the right people in your corner to keep you going. There are times where it's beneficial to share and there are times where it's beneficial to listen.
what is a dedicated observer?
We all have a way of being in the world. How we tune in to notice and direct this energy is often missed. In this act of collaborating, the practice is to listen and capture those moments of flow, focus and inspired action that unfold naturally.
the power of a sounding board
You already know the answer you seek. Sometimes you're just tangled in your own thoughts or opinions of others. The sounding board is the nurturing and listening to ones own voice, as you share your work, this discipline will instill confidence and reduce our creative insecurity.
SOMEONE TO LEAN ON WHEN YOU REALLY NEED IT
SO YOU CAN DO MORE OF WHAT LIGHTS YOU UP.
define your body of work
- You are a builder of interesting ideas and here to create something that the world needs and be seen as the multi-faceted being you are.
set new priorities
- Embrace what it means for you to be a human, being and doing business things, creative things, meaningful things, important things.
create a plan
- Time and space to account for the important work you rarely do but want to.
- Accountability to help you manage the interruptions and disrupt.
build & create
- Align your personal and professional aspirations, cultivate your creative capacity.
- Do more of what lights you up and stay in a creative flow for longer